Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Friday, January 16, 2009

Write Me A Speech


Today's Way Khool Site is: Inauguration Speech Generator

This site is way too much fun to NOT pass onto you. I apologize for not posting here very often as of late, but there's been an EXPLOSION of followers on my Twitter which has been keeping me super busy--along with many other activities.

Mahalo for continuing to visit even though I've been lax in posting.

So here's what was created for me by the generator:

My fellow Americans, today is a fabulous day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "world", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually cheat.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces lying and creating challenges like never before. Our economy is ascending. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for pundits. Our healthcare system is awesome. If your head is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a artist. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a economy debt. But helping together we can right this ship, and set a course for Maui.

Finally, I must thank my addicting family, my serving campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Bloggers for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of escaping the American people. Without your fantastic efforts, none of this would have been possible.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home